WorkVentures Connect IT has supplied over 50,000 refurbished and new computers over the years and provided answers to 1000s of tech support calls. Yes that’s right – we give free hotline tech support for a year when you purchase from us.
As Australia’s largest non-profit computer refurbisher, we have helped thousands of people and not-for-profit organisations source affordable IT gear enabling us to train hundreds of unemployed youth for a career in the IT industry. Your purchase makes a big difference in our young people’s future!
* Fully licensed software from our longstanding community partner, Microsoft:
* Windows 7 Professional operating system
* Microsoft Office 2010 Home & Business edition
* Security Essentials anti-virus software
* Free 1 year subscription to our SafetyNet technical support hotline
* A 6 month guarantee
* Free nationwide delivery (excluding some rural areas and islands)
* A wide range of payment options including Centrepay (deductions from Centrelink benefits)
Refurbished IT Gear: WorkVentures Connect IT receives thousands of donated computers and laptops each year from socially responsible companies like Westpac and Tyro Payment Systems. These late model machines are refurbished to the highest standards and are fully guaranteed for 6 months. They can be purchased by:
* People who receive CentreLink or Department of Veterans Affairs benefits
* Holders of Centrelink Low Income Health Care Cards
* All not-for-profit organisations
New IT Gear: Everyone is welcome to buy new laptops from our webshop!
Click here to find out